Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Looking for the first issue Bisley started in the mid 1980's, all blued, non fluted cylinder with the Bisley engraving. They were all 7.5" bbls. .45 Colt only, if anyone has one or knows of one other than the few on GB shoot me a PM or post here.
Thanks!!

To clarify above, they came in other cals, but .45 Colt is all I am interested in. Thanks.

Last edited:
That’s funny cause I was literally just thinking that I would like a 3 screw Blackhawk in 45 colt.

I happen to have one that I have had for a long time. It is a 3 digit serial number but it isn't for sale.

Please lets keep this relevant to my post if we can, I get email alerts, then see its an answer to someone else. Thanks for understanding!

Found one, thanks!

Had some hamhock calls himself germanjay try to sell me one today, an obvious scammer. He was reported and now gone I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!