Want To Buy Reloading Press

CJW

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
I was going to buy a Lee cast single stage press but can't find one new or reasonably priced so if anyone has a single stage or other cheaper press please let me know.

Also looking for 458wm dies and a shell holder.

Thanks

The supply chain was broken for several months but MidwayUSA just got some in. Try them..

Reactions: CJW
I was going to buy a Lee cast single stage press but can't find one new or reasonably priced so if anyone has a single stage or other cheaper press please let me know.

Also looking for 458wm dies and a shell holder.

Thanks
@CJW
Even the Lee breach lock press will load 458 mag you need a No5 shell holder. It will do all magnum cases and the 303 British.
Bob

I just checked and they are already out of stock again on the Lee Breech Lock Challenger press but they sent me two by mistake and I just returned one so if you put yourself on the notify list you might get it when it comes back to them.

@CJW
Even the Lee breach lock press will load 458 mag you need a No5 shell holder. It will do all magnum cases and the 303 British.
Bob

I'll take whatever I can get at this point. I just don't want to spend what the guys on ebay are selling them for. They're being bid up like ammo and primers.

I'd be tempted to shop around some. Here's an RCBS, Buy It Now, on Gunbroker for about $200 plus reasonable shipping. For all I know it's a knock off but even then it would easily equal a Lee! I know that many wholesalers are having trouble with timely shipping even if the items in stock. This company does list a phone number in the listing so you might call them about shipping and availability. As an aside... in the last week or so Midway shipping has really sped up judging from my last couple of orders. But doesn't mean much if not in stock

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.12.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.12.59 PM.png
    647.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.13.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.13.02 PM.png
    517 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.13.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 1.13.08 PM.png
    665.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I'd be tempted to shop around some. Here's a good RCBS, Buy It Now, on Gunbroker for about $200 plus reasonable shipping.

Thanks. I hadn't checked GB yet. I was just planning to spend around $100 or so on a Lee until I realized people were snapping up every press under the sun. Come to think of it the Lee cast was more like $150 I think.

Thanks guys, especially fourfive8. I found the cast press on GB and went ahead and ordered it.

Thanks. I hadn't checked GB yet. I was just planning to spend around $100 or so on a Lee until I realized people were snapping up every press under the sun. Come to think of it the Lee cast was more like $150 I think.
I have an RCBS Jr. that I no longer use. If interested I'd take $100 for it.

PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg