Want To Buy Reloading Dies - Rifle

MRodrigues1991

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hey Everyone,

Looking to build up my die collection a bit. Let me know of any dies you are looking to unload or want to sell. Particularly in search of a few common ones (375H&H, .458 win mag, 300 win mag, etc.), Hornady preferably but will take other brands. Let me know of any you may have and I will let you know if I need it!

Thanks,
Mike

Hey mate, I’ve got a Redding 9.3x74R FL sizing & seater set as well as Forster 375H&H Benchrest seater die I no longer need. I should probably mention I’m in Europe. Dies are lightly used and in very good condition. I’m selling them because I’ve upgraded the 9.3 set to Triebel dies and the 375 Forster seater die to Forster Micrometer version.

Hey mate, I’ve got a Redding 9.3x74R FL sizing & seater set as well as Forster 375H&H Benchrest seater die I no longer need. I should probably mention I’m in Europe. Dies are lightly used and in very good condition. I’m selling them because I’ve upgraded the 9.3 set to Triebel dies and the 375 Forster seater die to Forster Micrometer version.
Hey, thanks for the offer. How much are you looking for the 9.3x74r set ? Interested in full sets so will pass on the seating die for 375. Feel free to PM me. Thanks !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois