Want To Buy LH 375 H&H

IdahoMo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hey AH community. I am on the quest for a LH, CRF 375 H&H. I am currently looking on gunbroker, guns international, guns America, and Cabelas several times a week. If anyone knows of one for sale that’s less than 3k please let me know!

Also, is there any other places I should be looking? TIA

Cory

As a fellow leftist I can sympathise. Assuming you are based in the States? Look for a CZ550 or a Win M70. There must be a Zastava agent in the states as a plan B?

Yes @Nkawu I’m in ID. I’ve been on. Lookout for the win 70 and the cz 550. Close a couple of times but just missed them.

I’ve see a Zastava for sale but am unfamiliar with the manufacturer…and the stock is ugly. I’m being picky and may have to adjust my expectations, but holding out for now.

I found a NIB LH Model 70 Safari Classic in .375 H&H last year. Am in the process of buying another LH Model 70 Classic Sporter LT in 7mm RM which I will convert to 308 Norma Magnum. They ARE out there, but you need to be very persistent and buy immediately when you find one.

Found this on GunBroker .375 Ruger would give you a little more performance perhaps?
Screenshot_20220620-111933_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes @Nkawu I’m in ID. I’ve been on. Lookout for the win 70 and the cz 550. Close a couple of times but just missed them.

I’ve see a Zastava for sale but am unfamiliar with the manufacturer…and the stock is ugly. I’m being picky and may have to adjust my expectations, but holding out for now.

I’m a lefty with a Zastava,can’t really fault it ,if the stock is not to your liking,change it .The rifle is built solid with no frills .Does take practice to load the shorter action,easy to do

As a lefty I can say you'll need some patience. I personally went the 375 Ruger route because they chamber it in left handed M77. And it's worked great. But I understand the allure to the H&H. I actually saw a lefty Win M70 in 375 H&H a month or so back as the guy tried to sell it to Sportsmans Warehouse here in Anchorage and they offered him a fraction of it's worth. He wisely didn't take it. I told him a couple other shops in town that'd be a bit more fair. Don't know where it went.

I have not seen where this has sold yet. It is 375 H&H.

I have not seen where this has sold yet. It is 375 H&H.
Yep, still available.

Hey AH community. I am on the quest for a LH, CRF 375 H&H. I am currently looking on gunbroker, guns international, guns America, and Cabelas several times a week. If anyone knows of one for sale that’s less than 3k please let me know!

Also, is there any other places I should be looking? TIA

Cory
Same here, and in ID myself. I’m gonna follow in case one pops up you don’t take….. good luck!

I’m lost, are you guys seeing @Tanks responses? It looks like the rifle you are looking for is for sale here on AH.

@Tanks has an awesome rifle! I do prefer a wood stock and the option for open sights…. That being said lefty beggars can’t be too picky. It’s on my list

It seems like once or twice a year there is a lefty Winchester 375 H&h for sale on gunbroker.

When your left handed and after a certain CRF rifle DO NOT WAIT thinking, I will wait a few months and buy it then. The gun makers only make left handed for a short time , example Winchester Safari Express in 375H&H and CZ 550 Safari Magnum in 375H&H both no more to be made, so I have collected the following 375H&H rifles in CRF

Winchester Safari Express in 375H&H
CZ 550 Safari Magnum in 375H&H
Zastava Heavy Magnum in 375H&H

plus other calibres (y)

When your left handed and after a certain CRF rifle DO NOT WAIT thinking, I will wait a few months and buy it then. The gun makers only make left handed for a short time , example Winchester Safari Express in 375H&H and CZ 550 Safari Magnum in 375H&H both no more to be made, so I have collected the following 375H&H rifles in CRF

Winchester Safari Express in 375H&H
CZ 550 Safari Magnum in 375H&H
Zastava Heavy Magnum in 375H&H

plus other calibres (y)
I hear you, it took me a year to find my LH Searcy double, 2 years for my custom 338, and in between I bought a Blaser in 300 win mag and 22-250 ( very impressed with that btw) I own so many RH that I thought it’s time not to settle anymore, and plus I gave my model 700 375 HH to my son for a wedding gift

I am slowly moving my right hand bolt rifles on except collectable ones,
so far have collected these lefty's
Steyr Mannlicher SM12 9.3x62
Winchester M70 30/06
CZ 527 223

also these Zastava's for future projects 9.3x62, 30/06, 7x57 (y)

Nothing wrong with the Zastava. Boyd’s makes a cheaper drop in laminate stock, or you can go fiberglass and get someone to inlet it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.