Want To Buy Into The Thorns By Wayne Grant

Rare Breed’s book will be on the way after new years via fedex. I found him a copy in great condition for R1999. I believe it is a steal
Any update on the book you found for me please? Thanks!

Very big “Thank You” to Dewald for securing a copy for me in SA and sending to me promptly. He is a great guy and went above and beyond. Thank you again
I am also in search for "Into The Thorns". Was Dewald able to ship you the book? Have you received it yet? I ask him if he could find me a copy and was just wondering if he is came through for you or just another scammer on this site.
thanks,
Manny

I just finished Drums and it was fantastic.

My sincere apologies. I confused Rare Breed and Vette447 in an earlier post.

Rare Breed, and Manny, i will try everything to source “into the thorns for you

If I find a copy of " Into the thorns" at The Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA, I'll pick one up for the AH members on this thread. Of course, I'll have to read it first now that it's gathered such a following...

Lol!!! I’ll buy it from you when you finish it!

Damn did I lose my place on the list? I’m looking to buy both
I looked in Dallas and nope, seems safari press has sold out to a company who doesn’t come to Dallas. Does anyone know their name?

I have a friend who spoke to Wayne Grant a couple days ago. Wayne told him there are no plans to do a new print run and Wayne does not have any available copies.

I am also in search for "Into The Thorns". Was Dewald able to ship you the book? Have you received it yet? I ask him if he could find me a copy and was just wondering if he is came through for you or just another scammer on this site.
thanks,
Manny

Dewald did come through and I did receive the book from him. DHL was very efficient in delivery from SA to the US. He was extremely helpful and he kept me updated throughout. Deal with confidence. I think he will do whatever he can to find you a copy and get you taken care of.

Vette
Thanks for the update.
I hope he can come through for me. After you read the book if you wish to sell it and pass it along… think of me…lol
Manny

Manny I will do my best to find you a book. As with Vette447, I will send you pictures of the books condition, and DHL ASAP. As DHL updates me I will keep you posted.

Please keep in mind it is a very popular book and might take time.

I really appreciate all that you can do to try to get me that book.
Manny

I know I'm old school, and that when I want to read a hunting book, it needs to be a book and not an e-book. But it always seems that by the time I hear of something like Into the Thorns etc, its already sold out globally. It makes me wonder what quantity of books comprised the print run, and how many orders would be needed to commission a new print run. May maybe @Sue Tidwell could comment from her experience.

My sincere apologies. I confused Rare Breed and Vette447 in an earlier post.

Rare Breed, and Manny, i will try everything to source “into the thorns for you

I’m still trying to find the books for you two.

Dewald,
I go by an old saying ...(Good things come to those who have patience")

Hunting books are also trophies and a great hunting library is akin to a trophy room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!