Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
Does anyone have a CZ 550 in 416 Remington Mag?

I have 550 in 416 Rigby with brass and dies I was considering selling it's a European style stock stock is plain. Rifle is in great shape and feeds and functions well

Does anyone have a CZ 550 in 416 Remington Mag?

Although i am a huge fan of the CZ 550 and i own several of them in various calibers , i also own a Win M70 in 416 Rem , which i also like very much.

Out of intrest, why wouldn’t you purchase the Win M70 in 416 Rem ?

I may end up doing that but I have several CZ's and have become quite fond of them. Just thought if someone had one I could be interested.

As far as I know the .416 Remington isn't a standard chambering for CZ but the Rigby is. They will chamber it on special order but I can't remember ever seeing one in the Remington chambering.
Good luck in your search!

As far as I know the .416 Remington isn't a standard chambering for CZ but the Rigby is. They will chamber it on special order but I can't remember ever seeing one in the Remington chambering.
Good luck in your search!
They were made in 416 Rem until 98 or 04 depending on what you read. Not anymore.

I have never saw a 416 Rem in a CZ 550, but that doesn't mean they are not out there. Plenty of Model 70 around for sale though. I have both and the spacious mag on the CZ is nice for loading long mono's way out.

Hopefully someone has one as I called CZ and they did chamber them for 416 Rem years ago. Must be one out there somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.