Want To Buy Benelli Or Franchi 20g Semi

Warpig602

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Looking for a 20g semi, prefer the above brands, would consider a Beretta as well, possibly the right Weatherby. Condition is largely unimportant as long as it functions.

Gotta be a 20? Been chewing on selling a Montefeltro 12 in walnut.

I dont own a 20 montefeltro... but I can absolutely attest to that being an outstanding shotgun...

My wife and I put several thousand rounds through a pair of 20 Monte’s in Argentina on a 4 day dove hunt...

We had exactly zero malfunctions...

And the guns swung and pointed beautifully

I have a Ethos 12g and a Legacy 20g, the Benellis just work. I currently also have an Affinity 3 in 20g but with my son starting to hunt more I need another one. Ideally, Id like to find a synthetic stocked Montefeltro or a beat up M2. Otherwise, another Franchi would suit me just fine.

I have 2, I am considering selling.. I have a bran new one in camo, and a wood stocked one in 98%

PM me if interested.

I have a Benneli 20 gauge pump I would sell for $1,000 if interested

20 rounds at most shot

Thanks, pretty much set on a semi. Out of curiosity, what model is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,