Want To Buy Alliant Reloader 22 Powder

deewayne2003

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Gentlemen,

My .416 Rigby should arrive tomorrow and I need to begin working with loads and I am extremely low on Alliant Reloader 22 powder; if anyone has some they would like to sell or trade, please let me know.

Located in Austin Texas - I have 1lbs each of IMR 3031 & BL-C(2) powder for trade bait if anyone is in need and looking to trade.

Contact by PM ONLY

P.S. - Please don't flood this thread with suggestions and advice of "other powder options" or "why use RL22, I use______" or "Why don't you try _______ powder?" = I am looking for ALLIANT RELOADER 22 POWDER ONLY!

You might give Fehners and Sons in Gonzales a call. They had RL 22 on the shelf about a week ago when a buddy of mine was in there. He picked me up a couple pounds.

@ Mark Biggerstaff..... Thanks for the attempt, but they are out.

PM returned to DavidAZ and a couple of others; I've had another member with powder in hand attempt to ship, but can't seem to get UPS to ship it without jumping through hoops above and beyond the hazmat fee =(ill informed UPS employees scared of "gun powder")

So yes I'm still looking & thanks to you that have attempted to help me out I do appreciate it.

I’m in the same boat as you with RL22. Did find and purchased 3 pounds of IMR 4955 yesterday which is very close to RL22, so that may be another option for you.

When you find it is suggest that you buy it in the 5lb jug.

I talked to a counter person in a store and he told me that 90% of the powder purchasers were buying it in the 1lb cans and that they would sell out but the 5lb ones would just sit there gathering dust. People didn't want to put out the extra cost of that jug of powder.

I know it will be just as hard to find, but Norma MRP is the same powder as R22.

Powder Valley has RL22! Just ordered 5 pounds! Limit is (2) 5 pounders or (3) 1 pounders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg