AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
I’m in search of some brass and a few projectiles if anyone wants to sell.
I have 100 Hornady Interbond 308 180 grain projectiles for trade as well.

How few? I got a box of 50 Midway 400gr .416 “factory seconds” as part of a trade. I don’t have a .416. You can have them for postage if you want.

0567BA2D-9F09-44BA-B590-C5A5CCAEFF83.jpeg
9437166C-92A9-4CE1-AA26-13FC5FC06D9E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew... sounds like you found what your looking for; but I do have a wide collection of Woodleigh .416 bullets and would like to thin the herd if you need anymore.

send me a pm if interested

Andrew... sounds like you found what your looking for; but I do have a wide collection of Woodleigh .416 bullets and would like to thin the herd if you need anymore.

send me a pm if interested
Pm sent

Those look like Hornady. I bought the same factory seconds from Midway.

Those look like Hornady. I bought the same factory seconds from Midway.

FYI.... When it comes to Midway factory 2nd and blemished bullets, check the product# of the bullet on midways site vs. the product number from the suspected manufacture.

Example:

Midway had .474(.470 Nitro express) factory 2nd FMJ projectiles listed with part#4747-B

The Hornady DGS factory part#4747

FYI.... When it comes to Midway factory 2nd and blemished bullets, check the product# of the bullet on midways site vs. the product number from the suspected manufacture.

Example:

Midway had .474(.470 Nitro express) factory 2nd FMJ projectiles listed with part#4747-B

The Hornady DGS factory part#4747
Not that it matters now because the factory 2nds from Midway are a distant availability memory, but I would look at their ad photo and description for their full price bullets and compare them with the same for their seconds. Worked every time. But, I should of, could of, would of, bought more 2nds before reloading components armageddon struck. Oh well, but the way the bullet manufacturers are cranking out bullets 24/7, there will be eventually EXPONENTIALLY more 2nds infused into the bullet buying mania! Can't wait!

If you need brass and can’t find anywhere else. I will sell some new brass at retail replacement cost plus shipping. I don’t particularly want to part with them, but at same time don’t have an immediate use either if it would help you out.

If you need brass and can’t find anywhere else. I will sell some new brass at retail replacement cost plus shipping. I don’t particularly want to part with them, but at same time don’t have an immediate use either if it would help you out.
I appreciate that more than you know but two other members have some/traded with me so I should be ok for now. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross