AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
I’m in search of some brass and a few projectiles if anyone wants to sell.
I have 100 Hornady Interbond 308 180 grain projectiles for trade as well.

Lee in Texas

AH senior member
Reaction score
How few? I got a box of 50 Midway 400gr .416 “factory seconds” as part of a trade. I don’t have a .416. You can have them for postage if you want.

Lee in Texas

AH senior member
Reaction score
0567BA2D-9F09-44BA-B590-C5A5CCAEFF83.jpeg
9437166C-92A9-4CE1-AA26-13FC5FC06D9E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

deewayne2003

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Andrew... sounds like you found what your looking for; but I do have a wide collection of Woodleigh .416 bullets and would like to thin the herd if you need anymore.

send me a pm if interested

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
Andrew... sounds like you found what your looking for; but I do have a wide collection of Woodleigh .416 bullets and would like to thin the herd if you need anymore.

send me a pm if interested
Pm sent

deewayne2003

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Those look like Hornady. I bought the same factory seconds from Midway.

FYI.... When it comes to Midway factory 2nd and blemished bullets, check the product# of the bullet on midways site vs. the product number from the suspected manufacture.

Example:

Midway had .474(.470 Nitro express) factory 2nd FMJ projectiles listed with part#4747-B

The Hornady DGS factory part#4747

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
FYI.... When it comes to Midway factory 2nd and blemished bullets, check the product# of the bullet on midways site vs. the product number from the suspected manufacture.

Example:

Midway had .474(.470 Nitro express) factory 2nd FMJ projectiles listed with part#4747-B

The Hornady DGS factory part#4747
Not that it matters now because the factory 2nds from Midway are a distant availability memory, but I would look at their ad photo and description for their full price bullets and compare them with the same for their seconds. Worked every time. But, I should of, could of, would of, bought more 2nds before reloading components armageddon struck. Oh well, but the way the bullet manufacturers are cranking out bullets 24/7, there will be eventually EXPONENTIALLY more 2nds infused into the bullet buying mania! Can't wait!

375Fox

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
If you need brass and can’t find anywhere else. I will sell some new brass at retail replacement cost plus shipping. I don’t particularly want to part with them, but at same time don’t have an immediate use either if it would help you out.

Andrew Short

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime member NRA
If you need brass and can’t find anywhere else. I will sell some new brass at retail replacement cost plus shipping. I don’t particularly want to part with them, but at same time don’t have an immediate use either if it would help you out.
I appreciate that more than you know but two other members have some/traded with me so I should be ok for now. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoreyColso

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG