Want To Buy 404 Jeffery Dies

Lhleggtowner

AH senior member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 404 Jeffery dies, if anyone has any laying around they not using. PM me. Thanks

Im not sure you will find used 404 dies. I was looking for a set a while back and had to buy hornady dies. They work fine on my RBCS turret press.

I bought my .404J dies from Redding.

I recently purchased a set of Hornady .404 jeffery dies. I checked RCBS and Redding, but the Hornady dies, at USD $115.00, including the shell holder, were the least expensive. I use Hornady dies for .223 Remington and .357 Mag. /.38 Special and have never experienced many problems with them. The Hornady dies may not produce loaded cartridges to the to the accuracy level Redding, which I normally use, but spending at least $150.00 less for dies used to load mostly for short range is of better value.

Brownells has them listed at USD $100.00.

Last edited:
I have exactly the set you need.

I hit a key twice and got an extra set.

Hornady Custom Grade .404 Jeffery full length, 2 die set. Unopened. $100.00 to include Priority Mail shipping for US addresses only.

If you have not purchased already, PM me and we can work out a deal.

By the way, I love my .404. Took my Buff in SA with one shot using 400 Gr. Barnes TSX. See my avatar for a pic.

Hornady Custom Grade .404 Jeffery full length, 2 die set. Unopened. $100.00 to include Priority Mail shipping for US addresses only.

By the way, I love my .404. Took my Buff in SA with one shot using 400 Gr. Barnes TSX. See my avatar for a pic.
Lee,
This thread is 11 months old, and the OP has not been on this site since July.
John

Last edited by a moderator:

I finally got a set of Redding. Took 6 months but I got them. Thanks for letting me know. They will sell on here quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you still have extra set of 404 Jeffery dies?

Sorry, they are gone. I will add a note to my original post.

thanks for looking.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross