Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Hi Guys,

With the ammo shortage, I have gotten caught with my pants down.

I am looking for 3-5 boxes of 375 H&H ammo. Prefer A Frame or TBBC but will also take TSX.

Happy to buy one box at a time if that is all you have. Feel free to reply here or pm me.

Thanks and all the best.

Choice ammunition will make a batch for you in a few weeks if interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 8.11.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 8.11.41 AM.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 62

It looks like that is the answer for most shooters. A couple of boxes for practice then one to two boxes for the hunt.

Hi Guys,

With the ammo shortage, I have gotten caught with my pants down.

I am looking for 3-5 boxes of 375 H&H ammo. Prefer A Frame or TBBC but will also take TSX.

Happy to buy one box at a time if that is all you have. Feel free to reply here or pm me.

Thanks and all the best.
Lance Hendershot is taking orders again. He builds most of my ammunition. https://hendershots.net/

This may be the option for TSX. I will look into it.

Thanks

I can spare a box of factory Barnes or a couple boxes Federal Swift Aframes. Pm me if you are interested. Willing to help a AH brother out. I have enough to spare some before my Safari in late May

I don't want to mess up your hunt, but am interested in the A Frames. My hunt isn't until October.

PM will be on the way shortly.

I have some factory Federal Trophy Bonded Bear Claw 300 gr. on hand if you need them.

Guys,

Your generosity is amazing. It looks like I will be able to source the ammo I need.

Thanks for your response. AH is an amazing Family.

Bob

Federal had some yesterday, 250 TBBC

Appreciate the information. I checked and it looks like the have it. I think I am able to get the 300g.

Thanks

I don't want to mess up your hunt, but am interested in the A Frames. My hunt isn't until October.

PM will be on the way shortly.

wheels, I have two boxes of a-frames (federal) I think.

I can’t gift them to you, and if I sold them to you I’d want stupid money, but I would loan them to you, to be replaced by Jan 1. It would give you breathing room to source ammo and you’d be certain you have what you need.

As a public service announcement: whenever you find federal 375hh a-framed, buy a case. They run them every 4-6 years so it’s common to be caught with pants down.

Very kind of you Rook. I appreciate your offer.

At this point a couple of other members have me taken care of. If something happens I will get back with you, but at this time I think I am covered.

Thanks for the information on the A Frame run.

All the best and have a great year.

Very kind of you Rook. I appreciate your offer.

At this point a couple of other members have me taken care of. If something happens I will get back with you, but at this time I think I am covered.

Thanks for the information on the A Frame run.

All the best and have a great year.
You too, @Wheels . You're on the right track with the A-frames of course. I think you'd have equal success with most animals using barnes TSX as a backup option with a bit more velocity and equal expansion. Those would be the only two I'd ever consider for 375HH softs.

Whatever you do, do not use woodleigh hydros in 375HH for a soft or as a solid. Pathetic. I'd rather have a .243.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber