Want To Buy .375 Ruger Brass

Viral_SIGness

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
My wife "helped" me put my brass away, back before I was setup to reload again. Now I have 60 pieces misplaced lol So I need a few to work with until I find the others.

Fred Gunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
60 Once fired Hornady
All tumbled cleaned, resized, primer pockets cleaned, uniformed and Deburred.
16 of the 60 primed with Federal Large magnum Match
Make an offer...

Viral_SIGness

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
60 Once fired Hornady
All tumbled cleaned, resized, primer pockets cleaned, uniformed and Deburred.
16 of the 60 primed with Federal Large magnum Match
Make an offer...
$75 shipped ? I'm just guessing because I haven't bought any for it, not even before everything went nuts.

Fred Gunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
$75 + $8.30 Priority Small Flat Rate Box?
Postal Money Order or certified tellers check
for final arrangements?

Last edited by a moderator:

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
$75 + $8.30 Priority Small Flat Rate Box?
Postal Money Order or certified tellers check
for final arrangements?
Hi @Fred Gunner, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Fred Gunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi @Fred Gunner, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
We've both been attempting to use your Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. It's not working for either of us?

Viral_SIGness

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
There is no reason for the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system not to be working for either of you.
It would not let me send him a PM at all. I even tried manually typing the name in. He finally got a message through to me. This site isn't very mobile friendly. Things move slow and act weird at times. For example, the guy selling the .416 Ruger, has pictures posted that are 7mb each. I AM NOT complaining, just stating my experience.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SangHare02

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh