Want To Buy 375 Remington Ultra Mag

I have a Extreme Rifle works built switch barrel. It’s a 7, 338, 375 ultra mags. Ultra light weight rig sent me message if interested.

Thanks for the offer, but that will get well out of my price range. I appreciate the response.

... I wish you luck on your endeavor to find the rifle and more importantly properly headstamped brass.

Why is that important? Through multiple trips I have never had anyone look at headstamps, they just counted the ammo.

If you are having to size up .300 RUM cases just have your gunsmith engrave your barrel accordingly. 300/375 RUM, then you are covered.

@Tanks it's just a pet peeve of mine. I like everything to match, but I am aware that it normally does not matter.

Many thanks to jager waffen 74! I bought the 375 rum he gave the details on. Thanks again!

Gunbroker has all kinds of 300 grain swift A frame for $50 a box. I almost ordered some thinking it was 375 H&H ammo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross