Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
"WALK NAKED DAY"
Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.

So next Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

A Fellow American!

"WALK NAKED DAY"
Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.

So next Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

A Fellow American!

Just ran this by the wife......don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to drive to work tomorrow with just one eye and the swelling in the other should abate in a few days.

I have spoken the Elders Council and it has been decided that our village will be supporting this wonderful cause.

I feel a new national holiday, developing :clap:

Could we make this international ?:wink:

I wouldn't want to traumatize my own community.. I'm sure they would pass a bill for me to wear a burka in any event. My own separate law.. I'd like to keep the friends I have thank you...

I see your point, I would want to move to a different community before the national holiday started. :)

We're in. We're doing it.

I went out at 1:00 today and sat by the road for an hour. It was extremely disappointing. Then I came in and reread the post and realized it was Eastern Time! I guess I will have to wait till next year.

You should have been here in Page AZ The place was packed They closed the entire lake in celebration! :) :)

I guess I should have been in Page........but I thought the lake was closed because the Colorado was running out of water.

No, plenty of water in the lake, plenty of fish to catch. We just want to keep all the tourists away so we can use it. :)

Good idea keeping us tourists away. It is a beautiful lake. We have some beautiful lakes but they are quite different than Powell.

Actually it's closed due to national politics. Our exalted ruler and his lackey Reid have decided not to fund our government and have closed down all national venues across the country They're throwing a hissy fit at our House of Representatives and acting like 6 year olds. The House has sent bills to the Senate to fund the entire government with the exception of one program (which is their Constitutional right and duty) and the other side is having a tantrum.

Actually it's closed due to national politics. Our exalted ruler and his lackey Reid have decided not to fund our government and have closed down all national venues across the country They're throwing a hissy fit at our House of Representatives and acting like 6 year olds. The House has sent bills to the Senate to fund the entire government with the exception of one program (which is their Constitutional right and duty) and the other side is having a tantrum.

In fact our KING OBAMA, has decreed that the Parks Dept employees are directed to "make life difficult" for those who would wish to visit OUTDOOR memorials like the WWII memorial. THEY ARE OUTSIDE!! But they paid EXTRA to get lackeys to fence them off and lock them down!! The whole idea here is to piss off everybody in hopes that they can place ALL of the blame on the Republican party. Yes they are at least partially responsible for where we are in this once great country, but the Demtard side and our completely insane El Presidente BH OBAMA is so intent on screwing us with the INSANE OBAMAcare health plan that they will do anything to hang onto it. And they could not care less who gets hurt. Just my Oh so very HO. And if I hear one more person state that the ACA is now "settled law" I may go around the bend! I dont care if it is. BHO himself has given waivers, delayed mandates and cut our whole parts of it to suit him and his party in hopes of winning House and Senate seats in 2014. There is no other reason for it. NONE! Pure politics! Worst president this country has ever seen. Even Carter was better than this and he was a useless fop!

So I guess this thread has been hijacked? Pity. I was enjoying most of the comments until the last few. I wish politics would be left out of the "Humor" forum. Maybe time for me to leave. Perhaps there should be a separate forum for politics/current events?
As a US Veteran, I have some experience accepting what is law and what is considered constitutional or unconstitutional. Last I heard the ACA was ruled constitutional and has survived 41 attempts by the House to defund or declare ACA unconstitutional. I was hoping to find a safe place to laugh and to educate myself here on this particular branch of the forum but alas, I come away frustrated and confused. Oh well, to each his/her own. Guess I will now rethink things. (42 attempts)

Sad,
Jane

:(

So I guess this thread has been hijacked? Pity. I was enjoying most of the comments until the last few. I wish politics would be left out of the "Humor" forum. Maybe time for me to leave. Perhaps there should be a separate forum for politics/current events?
As a US Veteran, I have some experience accepting what is law and what is considered constitutional or unconstitutional. Last I heard the ACA was ruled constitutional and has survived 41 attempts by the House to defund or declare ACA unconstitutional. I was hoping to find a safe place to laugh and to educate myself here on this particular branch of the forum but alas, I come away frustrated and confused. Oh well, to each his/her own. Guess I will now rethink things. (42 attempts)

Sad,
Jane

:(

I contributed to the hijack and for that I apologize. I dont apologize for my opinion about our useless A-hole of a president.

And frankly, the fact that SCOTUS affirmed ACA means nothing to me! Justice Roberts "invented" a way to make it legal, By his own admission he was afraid of being seen as running an activist court. He became an activist to appear not to be one. It will be overturned at some point as the Constitution does not authorize the Fed govt to FORCE the PEOPLE to purchase a product from a private entity, insurance companies.. It cannot stand, I hope the Congress continues to vote it out, 100000 times over. End of rant.

I contributed to the hijack and for that I apologize. I dont apologize for my opinion about our useless A-hole of a president.

And frankly, the fact that SCOTUS affirmed ACA means nothing to me! Justice Roberts "invented" a way to make it legal, By his own admission he was afraid of being seen as running an activist court. He became an activist to appear not to be one. It will be overturned at some point as the Constitution does not authorize the Fed govt to FORCE the PEOPLE to purchase a product from a private entity, insurance companies.. It cannot stand, I hope the Congress continues to vote it out, 100000 times over. End of rant.

And a very good rant indeed. I concur 100% with you Sest.

NOW, all someone has to do is prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that Obamacare/ACA and the fools that passed it have commited the crime, according to ArticleI, Section 6. Then we would need someone to enforce that charge. Or we teach folks what is going on and vote out the tyranny that has taken over this once amazing country.

U.S. Constitution
Article I, Section 6

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

And a very good rant indeed. I concur 100% with you Sest.

NOW, all someone has to do is prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that Obamacare/ACA and the fools that passed it have commited the crime, according to ArticleI, Section 6. Then we would need someone to enforce that charge. Or we teach folks what is going on and vote out the tyranny that has taken over this once amazing country.

U.S. Constitution
Article I, Section 6

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
:hijack::barmy::cook2::happywave::banghead::punch::popcorn::beatingdeadhorse::crazylol::sheep::kt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg