Voting advice from Hollywood celebrities

Omg....

That is classic!!!

What gets me, and this happens every presidential race, "If so and so wins, I'm moving to Canada or France or where ever",,,as if most people could give a S...where a celebrity might move to!!!

I like how they assume we will take them in up here. We're nice folks up here, but we don't take just anyone.

I like how they assume we will take them in up here. We're nice folks up here, but we don't take just anyone.

Glad you have standards.

Wonder why none of them say they will go to South Sudan, Eretria, CAR, etc.

Wayne what if we take up a collection to pay your country to take them?!!

Whatever Hollyweird is voting... I'm
Going opposite. If they say they are moving..... I have some great realtors......

I didn't run out and buy any gerbils because Richard Gere promoted them, soooooo, I believe I just might vote the way I want, which is always republican.:Meh::A Voodoo::A Voodoo:

I know right..... I invested in a gerbil farm thinking all of Hollywood would have bought in. Had to turn them loose at @gizmo ranch for target practice.

Wayne what if we take up a collection to pay your country to take them?!!

I'll start up a PAYPAL account and you can just start sending money. I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I'll investigate some alternatives in Africa.

@BRICKBURN , please keep Canada safe!!!! My wife and kids received their Canadian passports....:A Big Hello::A Banana::A Blowup:

Congrats to the new dual citizens.

I got to move there to receive mine..............:cry::cry: Zuma hasn't pissed me off enough........yet!!!

Politicians make people crazy no matter where you live.

I got to move there to receive mine..............:cry::cry: Zuma hasn't pissed me off enough........yet!!!
If it weren't for Clinton and Trump, Zuma would be a top international news maker!!!

If it weren't for Clinton and Trump, Zuma would be a top international news maker!!!
See the connection here.......all politicians!

I'll start up a PAYPAL account and you can just start sending money. I'll see what I can do. Perhaps I'll investigate some alternatives in Africa.

Thank you sir!

Wonder why none of them say they will go to South Sudan, Eretria, CAR, etc.

They've already screwed up California... don't encourage them to screw up Africa!

South Sudan has enough problems without having to try to feed Rosie O'Donnel too.. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!