Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Canada BC, US-Alabama, New Mexico, WY, CO and TX, Limpopo SA x 2
Wanted to give some props to Von Guff and the incredible knife that I received as part of the giveaway that he and AH sponsored to forum members. Been a busy summer with college graduations and moving kids to their new jobs and been delayed in posting pics. The knife is really a great build and can't wait to put it to use this fall when the Texas hunting season kicks off. I feel really lucky to receive and wanted to say "Thank You" to all involved. Nice to win something once in a while. Below are some pics of the new blade.
P1000579.JPG
P1000581.JPG
P1000580.JPG

Congratulations on winning a Von Gruff knife, it looks great alongside your smith, great shoutout too. That is a great looking knife just begging to be used.

Congrats a great looking and very useful knife !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!