Von Gruff knives brag board

@Timbo it was good to chat on the phone last week. It sounds like you have some good hunts under your belt. You might need a Von Gruff on that belt.
It would make a great talking piece for your trophy room.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen has an Aussie made custom but maybe he will take a liking to one of Garrys designs sometime, maybe buy something for his young fella who is an acomplished hunter.
@CBH
Love Garry's work mate but at the moment the budget is a bit tight.
Bob.

My EDC arrived in South Africa last week. I’ll put it through it’s paces on a cull in two weeks (140 blesbuck). I really like the blister maple handle. Gutted and skinned a bushpig boar last night and it worked well. I’ve never seen use for a much bigger blade for gutting and skinning.
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG

yesterday i saw chris's 4x4 in the flesh.
if ever i lose my knife i will definitely get one.
garry did a good job balancing the handle to the blade, as it looks right and also feels right.
i am happy with my hunter/skinner as well.
it was interesting to see them on the table next to each other.
bruce.

Yep, the borders opened and I got to visit the kids in Adelaide and meet up with Bruce.
We were talking knives, guns and hunting over coffee in a small shop.
He likes my knife and design, I explained there were many discussions and ideas thrown around so I am happy that Garry has added this as an offering among his selection of knife patterns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,