Von Gruff AH EDC

Any info you need I can help with Dave, just holler. I will get some pics up of Chris's 4x4 Hunter later in the day if that is any help (or temptation ;) ;) )
@Von Gruff
Mate don't do that to poor old Chris he'll have to spend to much time cleaning the drool off his phone.
He wants it that bad he will probably start swimming over to pick it up when he sees it.
Bob

@Von Gruff
Mate don't do that to poor old Chris he'll have to spend to much time cleaning the drool off his phone.
He wants it that bad he will probably start swimming over to pick it up when he sees it.
Bob
Have posted it on My African Knives thread Bob.

Garry,
Found the pics in my email. Just what I ordered. I do like my Redgum handles the colour came out with a finish as I thought it would.
The wife doesn’t want to see hers until it arrives . I’m ok with that.

I think of it as our Australia and New Zealand collaboration. A little bit of local timber and some amazing NZ craftsmanship.

Thanks to the members who have traded messages and ideas.

I never thought I would really hunt Africa or have a custom knife. I have achieved both since joining this site.

Garry will do the unveiling shortly, he a busy man.

Garry,
Found the pics in my email. Just what I ordered. I do like my Redgum handles the colour came out with a finish as I thought it would.
The wife doesn’t want to see hers until it arrives . I’m ok with that.

I think of it as our Australia and New Zealand collaboration. A little bit of local timber and some amazing NZ craftsmanship.

Thanks to the members who have traded messages and ideas.

I never thought I would really hunt Africa or have a custom knife. I have achieved both since joining this site.

Garry will do the unveiling shortly, he a busy man.
@CBH
PM me a picture of it mate.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg