VO Vapen Rifles

If I was an oil magnate, dictator, oligarch, or similar- I would definitely seek out two of these pieces of art. One for the gun vault, and one to put through its paces.

About 20 years ago I was living in Spain, and he sent me one of his catalogs. Was kind of like a Purdey or one of the top makers in Ferlach, except every gun was 100-300% more expensive than what a Ferlach or Purdey cost.

Nice guy on the phone, but not sure if I could even imagine spending that on a rifle.

Been needing something to toss behind the seat in the F250 ranch truck. Maybe get one in the 6.5 Swede. They are probably familiar with that cartridge. 10 years ago I stopped at Boss to talk about shotguns. Their price then was $186,000 (unless you wanted a .410 bore or a 10ga) and there was a 2.5 year wait. So, ya, I think this rifle will sell. Wiki says there are 614 billionaires in the USA..................thanks for showing us these beautiful rifles......................FWB

Based on one of the slickest actions ever, Husqvarna Carl Gustaf 1900. Certainly beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,