Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
NAHC, NRA, Rocky Mtn. Elk Foundation.
Hunted
USA, Canada
Hi guys,

I've had these for years and I really haven't desire to buy a .460 anymore...

60 rounds of Factory 500 grain FMJ Solids in their original boxes.

$300 for the lot. PM me if you're interested.

IMAG0401.jpg
IMAG0400.jpg
IMAG0399.jpg
IMAG0398.jpg

$20 shipping to CONUS. Alaska or Hawaii will be extra.

I guess .460 is about as popular as I thought it would be. I thought this would be one heckuva deal for someone who didn't want to pay $175 a box to shoot their cannon.

I'll give you $5....I don't have a .460 WBY, but I can throw those things and knock out some critters :ROFLMAO:.

Best of luck, I'm sure someone needs these!!

I'll give you $5....I don't have a .460 WBY, but I can throw those things and knock out some critters :ROFLMAO:.

Best of luck, I'm sure someone needs these!!
I'll tell you what, I'll give it to you at a steal... $5 a round but you have to buy a whole box!:E Rofl:

Man, you're killing me - $5 for a very aerodynamic rock seems high! :D

Man, you're killing me - $5 for a very aerodynamic rock seems high! :D

Yeah but if you throw them really really fast they go boom!!

I used to have a lot of this stuff around, when I had a .460 Weatherby. All that is left now is a lone cartridge and some brass.

I've also a fair bit of .378 Weatherby ammo of the same vintage (loaded, and spent brass...ain't got that rifle any longer, either).

These are topped with Hornady's steel-jacketed solid, the best commonly-available bullet at the time (and a good one). This is a deal...if you have a .460, or are thinking of one, jump on the offer. Hell, you're basically buying top quality loaded ammo for the price of brass!!!

If I recall @JacoS had/has a 460 Weatherby. I could be mistaken as I recall it mentioned in a thread a long time ago. I haven't seen him in a while but maybe this will tap him on the shoulder. It would be nice to hear from him again anyways

These are gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg