Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
Any referrals for a videographer would be appreciated, I am looking to film my upcoming safari to Uganda.

Thanks,
John Ed

Scott Jurgens

Also Chris Esterhuizen( Chris in Dallas this week for the show)

Last edited:
Any referrals for a videographer would be appreciated, I am looking to film my upcoming safari to Uganda.

Thanks,
John Ed

My phone has video. I will do it. When do we leave? :E Big Grin:

Scott Jurgens

Also Chris Esterhuizen( Chris in Dallas this week for the show)

Thanks reedy, I had to Dallas yesterday. Any idea how i can contact them?

@JES Adventures ,

I can PM you their ph#'s/whatsapp/emails. I'm at the show all day but will get to you soon.

Double D, check them out on FB

@JES Adventures,

I would also recommend Melcom Van Staden of Melcom Van Staden Productions. His work is phenomenal and he has pioneered lots of original techniques into safari videography including some incredibly original use of drones, & radio controlled ground vehicles. I will PM you his contact info...

Last edited:

Thanks,
John Ed
Keith Sparks would be a good choice. He is in Zim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross