Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA,Military Pistol Club
Hunted
Australia,Zimbabwe
I thought I would post some pictures of Victoria Falls (Also called Mosi-oa-Tunya meaning smoke that thunders. ) taken from a Helicopter (Flight of Angels) during a recent visit to the Falls. I would highly recommend taking this short flight as it is the only way to trully appreciate the scale of the falls.

DSC_1552.jpg DSC_1525.jpg DSC_1541.jpg DSC_1559.jpg

Awesome!

Was there a couple of moons ago - amazing place!

Did you perhaps try your luck fishing for tigerfish? Now there is a total different sport to get used to - believe me. I loved every moment of the tug o' war with the river tigers - very addictive sport.

Fgm3006, yes we did try for tigers in Namibia for half a day. Did catch 3 or 4 small ones about 2 kg. Our guide told us that the bigger fish start to move when the water level drops and the temperature goes up. Still awsome fun, would love to hook up a big one. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hard to get tired of the Falls, thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!

Thanks for pictures, definitely a different view!

Thank you for the pictures.

Looking to see the place next year...

we are looking at what to do now and how many days we want to spend there before we go in to the bush.

richteb ~ Great aerial photos - Vic Falls is a "must see"!

Thanks all for the kind comments.

James, the four things I would recommend you do in Bic Falls are: Flight of Angels, Lion Encounter, dinner at the Boma and walk along the Falls. We did all of them and I would do it again in a heart beat. We had four days there and it seemed that we were always rushing to do or see something.

Been there, done that, fantastic!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!