VETPAW kicked out of Tanzania

Sounds like she got her 15 minutes of fame.:rolleyes:

See Ya bye bye!

During her 15 minutes, misinformation was everywhere. Articles were saying she was an army officer. She was never an officer. She said her job was killing poachers.You know how many poachers she killed? Zero. Like it says here in this article, she just flat out lies about her position. She only worked in a training capacity. I have much more respect for actual African rangers than any member of vetpaw. Glad to see them crumble.

:unsure::whistle::coffee::coffee::p:D:eek::oops:o_O:cautious:Just look at all the stuff I miss by not doing FB or other networking!! I am such a loser!!:mad::confused::cool:

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 94
:unsure::whistle::coffee::coffee::p:D:eek::oops:o_O:cautious:Just look at all the stuff I miss by not doing FB or other networking!! I am such a loser!!:mad::confused::cool:

Ses, us old fashioned cavemen have to rely on AH to get all these juicy news :E Lol:

I can't believe they let them in country in the first place.

What sux is that they get all this media when they are the "champion of animals rights" when it is discovered they are a bunch of liars and idiots all you get is an article saying, oops they weren't as cool as we in the media hoped they'd be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you