Verney-Carron Engraving on Double Rifle

fk gordon i sold it and it a few years ago and it came up for sale at holts last year, thats where these photos came from....i have taken a "small" amount of shit off people on here for my brain fart..........:(

I see.. but better to never regret a sale... it's always a reason for it even if it's a beautiful rifle indeed.
From the bright side, that Jeffrey double you have is something special, and a bit more "all-around" caliber..:) !

Last edited:
I see.. but better to never regret a sale... it's always a reason for it even if it's a beautiful rifle indeed.
From the bright side, that Jeffrey double you have is something special, and a bit more "all-around" caliber..:) !

yup its my favourite and i love the 9.3`s :D Beers:

first time viewing this thread , the engraving is simply unbelievable !

@bassasdaindia are you hankering to have some engraving done on a rifle?

@CAustin , no I was just amazed at the detail . I am happy with my Verney Carron in .470 NE

As well you should be my friend. Just thought the engraving was tempting you a little bit. Once agin you are up late or early for work! Have a good day!

As well you should be my friend. Just thought the engraving was tempting you a little bit. Once agin you are up late or early for work! Have a good day!

early for work my friend , work provides for my Hunting and Fishing addiction !

Outstanding artwork. Excellent artist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois