Verney-Carron Engraving on Double Rifle

fk gordon i sold it and it a few years ago and it came up for sale at holts last year, thats where these photos came from....i have taken a "small" amount of shit off people on here for my brain fart..........:(

I see.. but better to never regret a sale... it's always a reason for it even if it's a beautiful rifle indeed.
From the bright side, that Jeffrey double you have is something special, and a bit more "all-around" caliber..:) !

Last edited:
I see.. but better to never regret a sale... it's always a reason for it even if it's a beautiful rifle indeed.
From the bright side, that Jeffrey double you have is something special, and a bit more "all-around" caliber..:) !

yup its my favourite and i love the 9.3`s :D Beers:

first time viewing this thread , the engraving is simply unbelievable !

@bassasdaindia are you hankering to have some engraving done on a rifle?

@CAustin , no I was just amazed at the detail . I am happy with my Verney Carron in .470 NE

As well you should be my friend. Just thought the engraving was tempting you a little bit. Once agin you are up late or early for work! Have a good day!

As well you should be my friend. Just thought the engraving was tempting you a little bit. Once agin you are up late or early for work! Have a good day!

early for work my friend , work provides for my Hunting and Fishing addiction !

Outstanding artwork. Excellent artist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you