Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
295668563_5013231245455605_1414851542108855242_n.jpg

Pretty slick design. Any chance the rifle could be mounted with the barrel pointing away from the cab and gas tank filler? :ROFLMAO:

Pretty slick design. Any chance the rifle could be mounted with the barrel pointing away from the cab and gas tank filler? :ROFLMAO:
I think the problem there is if you do that, then it is pointing at you when you go to retrieve it.

Ngurungundu resting on the middle front seat of Carruthers, very safe and convenient ( obviously checked to be empty before you do this). This position just evolved on the last trip, there was no dust with all the rain we had, but it was moist from carrying and you don't want to put a rifle into a damp bag. I will formalise this position with a top slip and a retaining strap to hold the rifle in place, but it sits there so comfortably that there is no movement at all.
By the way the big black tree in the background is an ebony, the largest I have ever seen, the PH reckons 1000 years plus.
CBA20AC3-9F83-4394-ACAB-3F5C470FD2D4.jpeg

Ngurungundu resting on the middle front seat of Carruthers, very safe and convenient ( obviously checked to be empty before you do this). This position just evolved on the last trip, there was no dust with all the rain we had, but it was moist from carrying and you don't want to put a rifle into a damp bag. I will formalise this position with a top slip and a retaining strap to hold the rifle in place, but it sits there so comfortably that there is no movement at all.
By the way the big black tree in the background is an ebony, the largest I have ever seen, the PH reckons 1000 years plus.
View attachment 480123

You are living a fine life my friend!

View attachment 480123
Now that’s a hunting rig!

@BeeMaa
How silly are you mate, do you really want the muzzle pointing at you. You could lose your balls if it was loaded.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross