ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hi all

I have this package available and hunting Vaal Rhebuck always promises for some exciting hunting.

8 days total 7 days hunting.

Animals included in package:

2x Vaal Rhebuck
2x Mountain Reedbuck
2x Cape Bushbuck
2x Red Hartebeest

Total package price: 9500 US dollars (4750 USD per person)

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads travelled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and skinner
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Rilfle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work
Transportation of trophies to shipping agent
Trophies shipping cost to final destination.
Ammunition

Note; full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

Kind Regards
Juan

IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos for a package that contains species that are a departure from the norm! Thats a cool offer

Reactions: BWH
Hi Reedy. Thanks for the comment. I honestly thought this package would be very popular, but haven't had anyone asking anything yet. I hunted this concession about 2 weeks back and saw at least 6 vaal rhebuck rams that are shooters in 2 days hunting.

That's supercool. Great animals. Where's your place/concessions?

Hi BWH

Thanks for your comment. I do think this will make such an interesting hunt. The concession is in the Northern part of the Eastern Cape about 4 and a half hours drive from Port Elizabeth. The bushbuck and Hartebeest area is about 1 hour drive from Port Elizabeth. Hope this helps.

Vaal Rhebuck is on my short list. Hopefully on my next trip to Africa I'll get a few days to focus on one. Just had both knees replace 1 1/2 wks ago so it will be a bit before I'm ready to go hiking. What size range do you see as shooters? Good luck on selling your hunt. Bruce

Reactions: BWH
Yep..... Vaalie is on my short list as well. Only a half a dozen or less animals on my Africa list. Saw a few at 500+ on my last trip. No luck.

Vaal Rhebuck is on my short list. Hopefully on my next trip to Africa I'll get a few days to focus on one. Just had both knees replace 1 1/2 wks ago so it will be a bit before I'm ready to go hiking. What size range do you see as shooters? Good luck on selling your hunt. Bruce

Fast & full recovery my friend!!!!

Thanks Guys! I appreciate it. Bruce

Hi BWH and Bruce...

Shooters we try only shoot from 7 and half inches and up, the ones I saw while hunting were all between probably 7 and a half to about 9-9 and a half inches.

We try keep good quality in the area so we try not shoot younger ones. The one in the photos measured just under 8 inches.

Vaalies are always long shots I would recon 350m on this concession would be the longest shot needed.

Bruce hope you recover soon, lots of Vaalies waiting.

That is one great offer.
Don't think I can convince better half of the need to go back after being home for just twenty days..
Thank you for a great offer someone needs to jump on this.

That is one great offer.
Don't think I can convince better half of the need to go back after being home for just twenty days..
Thank you for a great offer someone needs to jump on this.
Doesn't hurt to try!:sneaky:

I still have two of these packages available, I honestly think this is a good deal, book now for

Nice offer..If I wasn't already booked to hunt them this year I might have looked you up. Best of luck selling.

Hi Reedy. Thanks for the comment. I honestly thought this package would be very popular, but haven't had anyone asking anything yet. I hunted this concession about 2 weeks back and saw at least 6 vaal rhebuck rams that are shooters in 2 days hunting.
We can include one of these Vaalies in my order.. I'll be contacting you when back home on Friday!

Hi Johnnyblues

Good luck on your hunt, it is one of my favorite animals to hunt out of the small antelope. Really challenging hunt but lots of fun.

Bruce we can definitely add one on for you no problem.

Excellent..

This package also still available for this year and next year.

Still have two of these packages available for this year and if you book now for 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbigailSuh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!