CANADA: Yukon Dall Sheep Hunt Report With Dickson Outfitters

Well done. Those are some nice mature Rams. Congrats on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing. Nice pics. Bruce

It is rather beautiful here. Congrats on a great animal and experience.

Take for the great report! The picture were magnificent!

Thank you for sharing your report. I enjoyed reading it and you details with pictures made me want to do this hunt.

Awesome! Just awesome! I know you and me have talked quite a bit about sheep hunting and to see you make it a reality just gives me extra motivation. Thanks for the gear review as well! Congratulations again on an awesome ram!!

Thank you for sharing your report. I enjoyed reading it and you details with pictures made me want to do this hunt.

Well Charlie, you are just like me and everyone else on this site............not getting any younger! If you think you want to do it, then start making a plan.

This Yukon trip was really fun. I wouldn't mind spending a few extra days in Whitehorse, as there is plenty to see and do. It's pretty amazing that on a difficult, hard to hunt animal like Dall Sheep, Dickson Outiftters averages 100%. No, they don't have them tied up either. Dalls are actually easy to spot. The hard part is getting the hunter in a position to have a good shot.

Dave

Awesome! Just awesome! I know you and me have talked quite a bit about sheep hunting and to see you make it a reality just gives me extra motivation. Thanks for the gear review as well! Congratulations again on an awesome ram!!

Thanks! Can't wait to hear about your future sheep hunt.

All the best to you,
Dave

Loved the report and photos! Beautiful chronicle of your hunt.

Great report and photos. Congrats on the ram and thanks for sharing with us.

Good report and nice Rams. If you get back up to Whitehorse check out the Beringa museum. I spent a fair bit of time in Whitehorse in the 80's and 90's interesting place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!