USA: Wyoming Shiras Moose Hunt

An old monarch for sure...oh am I jealous! What a GRAND trophy! I’m old to with numerous scars as well. Each a story of their own, but of no value to anyone but me.:cry:

Congrats.

"it took me 18 years to draw the tag."

That sums up all that is wrong with hunting in America.......

Congratulations! Great Shiras bull with a lot of character. Those old bulls
can eat really good (tender) when they haven't been running around and are killed when they have been cooled off and resting like yours. In my opinion the best meat in North America. What did your outfitter have to say about the moose population and the wolves?

Congrats Eric. I had been wondering how your hunt was going. Nice bull. Good shooting. Always nice to take them down where you can get at them. Lot of dead weight once their down. I have been needing to get on and post the final chapter in my hunt...... Soon enough I suppose. Glad you got your bull.
Bruce

Congrats great moose

What did your outfitter have to say about the moose population and the wolves?

Well between the wolves and grizzlies, they are going to struggle because the predators are unchecked. Plus the human population is increasing, though the moose seemed to not be bothered by the people just like whitetail.

Congrats on a nice bull!!

Awesome, congratulations!

Congrats on a good bull!!!

congratulations that is AWESOME!!

Congratulations Eric! Well done! (y) A great old bull with lots of character

Great writeup! I am headed to Wyoming next year (barring any catastrophes) for an Elk hunt! It is such lovely country! Congrats on getting a great moose! I am glad your long wait was worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross