USA: The Goat Hunt Covid-19 Couldn’t Stop

Great success! Sounds like in addition to a great hunt, the personal experiences and challenges you faced gave you a sufficient amount of reflection on life. Wonderful when God can share not only his creation with you, but use your highs and lows to better the experience. Congrats again!

@Mort Hill
Yes sir, it is the man upstairs that makes all things happen.
And at 14000 feet maybe just a bit closer

What an awesome report! spectacular pictures. Congrats on your life long pursuit!

Fantastic job. Glad you got your once in a lifetime goat! Thanks for sharing your experience.

The area between Bierstadt and Evans is rugged. The Sawtooth ridge connecting the two is pretty gnarly. You hunted a difficult place. Especially recovering from the virus. You are to be commended.

@Wheels
Thanks, and thats no joke between those little hills. Lol.

Good job. The training paid off. You may of been tired but you did it. Hunt you'll always remember. Beautiful country. I love the alpine basins in the high country. Crisp nights and sunshiney days. Clean air and no cell reception! Congrats
Bruce

@gillettehunter
Everyone should have the opportunity to spend time in country like this. Wilderness areas are spectacular, and this one fits the bill for sure

Absolutely grand report sir! You definitely deserved this hunt after all you’ve been through the last few years!
Congratulations again!
I think I still have 12-14 PP. I may have to try again next year. You got me all excited reading your fine success!

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Great hunt and determination to get it done.
I drew once with 15 points in g13 but didn't punch the tag.
Have 12 points again now i think.
Congratulations

@Ridgewalker
Phil, I can see you getting it done!
Fingers crossed that you draw a tag next year.

Great hunt and determination to get it done.
I drew once with 15 points in g13 but didn't punch the tag.
Have 12 points again now i think.
Congratulations
Wade,
Sounds like Phil and you are both in the running for a goat tag.
Hmm. Maybe I could be camp cook for you 2 gentlemen

Thank you for a positive hunting story. .
Great coach you picked.
incredible to be goat hunting with compromised lungs.
Very well done. :A Banana:

I have met Terry before and as soon as you said he was your guide, I knew you were going to be successful. I can't imagine being hooked to Oxygen and getting news I drew a goat tag. Way to go man!!! You kick the mountains and Covids ass in a period of 6 months!! :D Beers:

Congrats! What a great hunt to experience!

Congratulations! Hard earned and well done! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful hunting story!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you