USA: South Dakota 2021

hopefully your hunting and fishing will be next week as Mother Nature is really t'd off, the Winner area is caught up in 50-60 mph winds and snow right now will last possibly thru the wekend everyone hunkered down right now even my bird dog does not want to go outside. furrther west big rigs be blown over or off the roads. be safe it will pass

It never fails, and it has happened every time I've been there. Love hunting deer in the snow :), but I don't know about fishing. LOL!!!!! Birds don't like to fly in that kind of weather, and once they take off they take the wind and its almost impossible to catch up to them. LOL!!!! But, I'll take it all, I'm not at work. :)

Leaving soon for my two hour drive to Atlanta, and then a 2:45 hr flight into Sioux Falls. :)

Flt is not until this evening, hopefully the winds will die down some. Thanks for heads up.

I was up there a few weeks ago pheasant hunting. A good time was had by all.

We saw a number of good bucks while hunting. We also found many deer that had died of disease. Presumably EHD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.