USA: Rockin G Ranch Turkey Texas Varmint Hunt

Hey boys.....what a good thing to see that you know how to make good hunts and have fun with good people......

Cody.....great write up of the hunt you did there and good trophies.....!!!!

Erik......congrats about the hunting operation you are running there and the way you do.....!!!!!

Chuck......don´t worry about the missed shoots, and doesn´t matter how many times......that is nothing......I am pretty sure that the BBQ Brisket that night paid off in advance to cover any miss......!!!!!

Great hunt and very well done boys......!!!!!

PD: I don´t care about mosquitoes, I spent some years hunting in the Paraná Delta, where the first mosquito in the world come to the life, the nest of the all mosquitos in the world......:ROFLMAO:
Rocket, thank you sir. If you ever get up this way give me a holler

I'll be heading down that way in January to hunt a Corsican ram and some hogs. It'll be my first time hunting in the U.S. and first time to Texas...can't wait!

I'll be heading down that way in January to hunt a Corsican ram and some hogs. It'll be my first time hunting in the U.S. and first time to Texas...can't wait!
We are going to have fun buddy!

Let me know if you need a rabbit guide Gizmo! Lol

Ragman, you are going to have an awesome time! Having had the Rockin’ G Ranch experience for 3 different types of hunts, I can highly recommend the comfortable lodge, fine food, excellent animals and wonderful hospitality!

Ragman, you are going to have an awesome time! Having had the Rockin’ G Ranch experience for 3 different types of hunts, I can highly recommend the comfortable lodge, fine food, excellent animals and wonderful hospitality!
I had a great time. The hunt actually happened 3 years ago and Erik was a great host! I read all your reports and got homesick for the Rockin G every time!

I had a great time. The hunt actually happened 3 years ago and Erik was a great host! I read all your reports and got homesick for the Rockin G every time!
Oops! Guess I should be looking closer at the dates on these:whistle:!

Thanks for bringing it back up @Ridgewalker, it was fun to read and remember the trip!
Cheers,
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg