USA: Pretty Hill Country Buck

That is a great hill country deer! Nice work. These 80 degree days make it hard to go out.

Great looking buck! our rifle season in Kansas is at the end of rut. Not the best tasting time for the meat. Any deer I've taken early with a bow were better eating. What is he a five by six.
He has an eye guard on the typical side that is blocked. If one counts the two stickers on the other,he is a 6x5. My friend scores the larger deer off his place, and this one went 169. Again, pretty big outside a game fence in our corner of the world.

That's a great Hill country buck!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I dont know is it by accident but... the photo is great... and game positioned on right side as per continental european hunting ethics.
Great rifle, and great buck!
Congrats!

One of my dreams is to hunt american white tail... once... I keep this dream alive, hoping the day will come.

Joe, did the Toyota get to go on this hunt? That would have made for another great photo.
No, but it should have. I just haven't driven it enough yet to trust it completely (or its gauges) on a 90 mile drive. Keep waiting to find something that needs tweaking.

Well done nice looking buck...

He has an eye guard on the typical side that is blocked. If one counts the two stickers on the other,he is a 6x5. My friend scores the larger deer off his place, and this one went 169. Again, pretty big outside a game fence in our corner of the world.
Thats a stud of a whitetail for anywhere in North America for a free range buck!

Congrats on a beautiful buck Red Leg. I spent a week in Wheeler county last year and didn't see anything that came close.

Great buck! He’s very nice, and a beautiful rifle! Congrats!

Nice, doesn’t really matter where you took it. It was a successful hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.