USA: Of Moose & Men, Alaska September 2022

You endure through anything to succeed which is a true compliment to you! Congratulations on your great bull!!! However, I would not want to hunt with this outfitter…I know what a moose hunt costs…to me this is not it…lost days, you are too kind to say poor food. As always thanks for posting. I will always remember you are the one who recommended my first safari to Africa…I will always be grateful to you for that!!!
Thanks for the kind words @Rare Breed.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!…. I feel your pain on the food situation.

My first international hunt was a Moose hunt with Wilderness Air out of Vermillion Bay Ontario.

3 hunters float plane drop on an “exclusive lake”….. I swear to god- the first 3 days of the trip the outfitter fed us LEFT OVERS from their company party that was 3 days before we arrived!

$600 in food for this 10day hunt was paid by each man before arriving; like Alaska food prices are high in remote Canada….. but $1,800 was more than enough to feed 4 men for 10days.

Picked up my moose from the taxidermist yesterday!

IMG_6206.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross