Kidder

Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks unlimited, Rocky Mountain elk foundation
Hunted
RSA
Myself, my business partner, and his father drew NR Montana deer tags this year and decided on a Missouri River breaks hunt. Beautiful country and neat hunting. Our strategy was to boat to an area that looked promising and hike the breaks searching for deer. The weather was miserable - negative 19 F one morning. It’d take a half hour just to thaw the engine out. But overall it was a cool experience and I was lucky to score a nice buck (first mule deer).
IMG_3799.JPG
IMG_3827.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
IMG_3822.JPG

Awesome looking muley! Montana is a great place to hunt!

Very nice buck, congrats!

Man that looks Cold!

Congrats on a nice hunt!

Congrats on the buck, that's a nice one! It is beautiful country, certainly on my list for the near future!

Nice buck! Congratulations. Brrr, yeah, that looks REAL cold.

Beautiful country and a very nice buck.

Ya, that's a beauty! Neat way to hunt them as well. We share a border with Montana, yet I've never hunted there. Someday.

Nice buck - congrats!

Looks like a great way to hunt deer. Nice buck. Gotta be ready for the weather when you go for sure.. Congrats
Bruce

Congrats on a nice buck!

Congrats, that's a nice mule deer buck on a DIY hunt.

That buck was worth the effort. Beating that one on the next go round is going to take some work.
Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.