USA: Mississippi Guided Trophy Squirrel Success

Hey Royal, It's in bad form to try to steal potential clients away by posting on another guide's thread. :S Hijack:

@Savage Hunter , please post pictures to verify Ms Lana is married to you. WOW I can't believe you would get the nuts dipped in chocolate, that is first class service. Can I swap Gator for Bud lite???
a-This%20Pose_zpsowsszliy.jpg

lana%20face%20close-up_zpsr7m4bqed.jpg
J-L%20front%20view_zpsgudnfcke.jpg

Should I also post a picture of my wedding license?

Attachments

• a-This%20Pose_zpsowsszliy.jpg
    a-This%20Pose_zpsowsszliy.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 147
  • J-L%20front%20view_zpsgudnfcke.jpg
    J-L%20front%20view_zpsgudnfcke.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 142
  • lana%20face%20close-up_zpsr7m4bqed.jpg
    lana%20face%20close-up_zpsr7m4bqed.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
Not needed, I think I am going to go with @Royal27 on this one, he doesn't charge extra for music. But if I will the lotto, I will be there. If I can fit it in between my Russian and Czech hunts.

Not needed, I think I am going to go with @Royal27 on this one, he doesn't charge extra for music. But if I will the lotto, I will be there. If I can fit it in between my Russian and Czech hunts.
That Royal should be banned.
He is stealing my clients and ruining my business.

So I love squirrel hunting. It was my favorite thing to do as a kid/teenager/college student. On my bucket list was a fox squirrel and a black squirrel. I have since taken about 20 or 30 fox squirrels, I actually use to hunt them from a kayak. They never saw the aquatic attack. But I am missing a black squirrel, I have seen them while deer hunting but always alluded me during squirrel season.

Point of the story, you have something on my bucket list and I will send you a PM once I get off this damn stairmaster.

Squirrel hunting is my favorite thing to do. Being married, outings are pretty rare now...

I would like to get a big black squirrel for a mount someday. They are extremely rare out here by Saint Louis, when you see them they are more of a color phase fox squirrel. I believe the south and east are where they are at.

There is no shortage of fox squirrels here, they are the size of a rabbit when you hunt near the corn fields. I would like to mount a fox squirrel too. I've only killed maybe 2-3 that were large enough to warrant the price and they were all shot in the summer - thin coats and mangy.

I am told that black squirrels and fox squirrels are basically the same family. gray squirrels are in a different family.

I don't know that as fact though.

And by the way, we not only have free range color variants, we also offer a trapping option for those who want more excitement than a simple shotgun or rifle hunt.

reported!

btw, my last hunt of the season is thursday morning. I will let you guys know.
\
Maybe all my 2017-18 will book up fast.

Hey Royal, It's in bad form to try to steal potential clients away by posting on another guide's thread. :S Hijack:
I am looking for a squirrel hunt oct 19-22 for myself and my two boys ages 10 and 14, any suggestions. I live in indiana but willing to travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.