Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day fellow hunters and forum members,

I would like to let you all know that I am already in the US and will be here till February 1st 2019.

I will also be attending the following shows and areas while I am in the US.

1. SCI Convention - Reno, NV - January 8 - January 13 2019
2. Dallas Safari Club - Dallas, TX - January 15 - January 20 2019
3. Grand Rapids, MI - January 21 - January 24 2019
4. Houston - Texas - January 28 - January 31 2019

My cell number in the USA is as always 682-410-8350 and I will be available at any time and I will also be willing to meet any forum member interested in hunting with us anywhere in the USA if they are not able to make any of the shows.

Thank you very much and I am once again looking forward on meeting new forum members and seeing old friends!

Looking forward to a busy 2019 season.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Hope you USA trip goes well buddy! See you in Dallas!

Looking forward to meeting you in Dallas

Thank you sir! Looking forward on having a few drinks with you!

All my best,

Jacques

I'll see ya in Dallas and Houston

No Razor's this year?

Unfortunately not my friend... Razor has a busy schedule and I am not with the other company any more. I will be in TX though before I head back to South Africa.

Unfortunately not my friend... Razor has a busy schedule and I am not with the other company any more. I will be in TX though before I head back to South Africa.

That's too bad. For next year you might want to look at adding in an DSC South Texas event. The Banquet this year is January 31, not sure about next years date. The Greater San Antonio area is home to lots of international hunters and some famous companies. ie: Blaser USA (Blaser, Rigby, Sauer, Mauser), Hunters Path Magazine, IPHA just to name a few. Hope to see you on Friday at DSC in Dallas, but I will not be at the AH banquet this year.

That's too bad. For next year you might want to look at adding in an DSC South Texas event. The Banquet this year is January 31, not sure about next years date. The Greater San Antonio area is home to lots of international hunters and some famous companies. ie: Blaser USA (Blaser, Rigby, Sauer, Mauser), Hunters Path Magazine, IPHA just to name a few. Hope to see you on Friday at DSC in Dallas, but I will not be at the AH banquet this year.

I will definitely be interested in being there my friend. I will really appreciate it if you can send me some information on the event and were I can register for the event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg