USA Marketing Trip 2019 - JKO Hunting Safaris

Safe travels

On our way to Dallas today.....

Looking forward on meeting new forum members at our AH dinner and also reconnecting with old friends!

See you guys soon!

Hey guys,

I know this is very short notice but I completely forgot to add it to this post.....

If you are in the NEVADA / KANSAS CITY / JOPLIN or surrounding area try and make it to our meet and greet tonight 26/01/2019!

FREE FOOD AND DRINKS, buy some raffle tickets and stand a chance to win this beautifull 6.5 Creedmore built by Precision Machined Parts gun builders in Nevada, MO and donated by JKO Hunting Safaris.

E9F1D7F4-434E-4E2A-96AD-D8EAAC8E749A.jpeg

All funds raised by the raffle will be donated to the ROSE OF SHARON project we run in India taking care of 12 girls that would have been sold to the sex trade. We pay for their school and college through this amazing project started by Steve Dean from J&S Worldwide Hunting.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me at+1682-410-8350 or email me at js@jkosafaris.com.

Hope to see some forum members at our party.

All my best,

Jacques

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross