Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hi guys, went on my first guided bird hunt with a group of friends down to Tipton Kansas. Had a great time hunting pheasant and chukar.
981620A2-281A-42BE-A020-CD05C28765D5.jpeg
E1EFBA33-8FEB-4526-BBE8-B2DDF93BEFD8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a grand bird hunt sir! Sorry I couldn’t have been there.
It looks like they had my favorite breed of dog…GSP…to find the birds.

Looks like you guys had quite the time, congratulations on the harvest.

Question for you...the guy standing with the O/U on the right (second picture) has barrels that are ported. Did you find this to create more noise for you when hunting next to him? Every time I'm at the shotgun range with guys with ported barrels, I step back about 3 paces while they shoot. I find the concussion from the blast most unpleasant, even with hearing protection. Not sure how I would feel about hunting with someone with ported shotgun barrels, but I suppose there would at least be more distance between them and me. What has been your experience?

Looks like you guys had quite the time, congratulations on the harvest.

Question for you...the guy standing with the O/U on the right (second picture) has barrels that are ported. Did you find this to create more noise for you when hunting next to him? Every time I'm at the shotgun range with guys with ported barrels, I step back about 3 paces while they shoot. I find the concussion from the blast most unpleasant, even with hearing protection. Not sure how I would feel about hunting with someone with ported shotgun barrels, but I suppose there would at least be more distance between them and me. What has been your experience?
Sorry @johnnyblues, didn't realize it was you with the ported barrels...

I believe you had a good time, but you having that many friends?! :)

Where are the Springers?
Just rented friends for the pictures! Lmao! I know I love springers….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.