USA: Guided Boar Hunt - Hawaii

Thanks for the extra bit of information.

I enjoy/appreciate the pole spear part of your story as much or more as the hog hunt!

Spearfishing has gotten more difficult as I age vs. hunting with a rifle. Downtime's are shorter. Depth is much shallower. All the time is spent going down and coming up instead of spending time on the bottom hunting. Plus with the extra lard I am carrying, I tend to be more like a bobber than a diver.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.(y)

No worries.
Likewise I am aging faster than I'd like to admit (64 all of a sudden) and gain weight every time I merely say the word "food", don't necessarily even have to eat it.
Someone said we spend the first 3/4 of our lives looking ahead and the last 1/4 of it looking back.
For that, I have been truly fortunate, not in money but, in good family, good friends and good times.

Great stuff sir

But when one rents the rifle from some other person, one is stuck with whatever said other person's ideas of what a proper rifle is, including the sighting equipment.

Even more importantly to me though, your renting a rifle gives me a perfect opportunity to tease you over something that I know isn't true. :)

Long live your 4x scopes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross