USA: Flyfishing Wyoming 2015

wonderfull pics.Thank you for sharing.
Here the mine from spring.Good for the pan.Caught by a goldheadnymph.My bait when all other have no success.( Like a 375 H+H for all situations)

@Wheels: did you often go fishing in Tansania ?
forellen.jpg

wonderfull pics.Thank you for sharing.
Here the mine from spring.Good for the pan.Caught by a goldheadnymph.My bait when all other have no success's.( Like a 375 H+H for all situations)

@Wheels: did you often go fishing in Tansania ?
View attachment 45167

I don't want to impose on Jfet's thread but will try to make a short answer.

I am not much of a fisherman. There were trout in some streams during the British days and in the years after independence. In the stream I saw trout taken as a kid, it is my understanding that they are no longer there. Not sure about other trout streams.

I did fish some for brim and barbel (tilapia and catfish) as a kid but not too much. During the dry season when the water was a few inches deep, we would wade into drying out pans and get a handful of catfish to fry.

Went deep sea fishing once.
9-1-2009_014.JPG

I don't do any fishing now when I go back. Not enough time or desire.

Would enjoy doing this on a trip to Tanzania but I am getting to old and fat. My downtime wouldn't allow me. I struggle now to spearfish costal reefs. (not Tanzania)

http://extremebluewaterspearfishing.com/ebws/Home.html

Jfet, sorry for the interruption. I certainly enjoyed your trip.

I don't want to impose on Jfet's thread but will try to make a short answer.

I am not much of a fisherman. There were trout in some streams during the British days and in the years after independence. In the stream I saw trout taken as a kid, it is my understanding that they are no longer there. Not sure about other trout streams.

I did fish some for brim and barbel (tilapia and catfish) as a kid but not too much. During the dry season when the water was a few inches deep, we would wade into drying out pans and get a handful of catfish to fry.

Went deep sea fishing once.View attachment 45168

I don't do any fishing now when I go back. Not enough time or desire.

Would enjoy doing this on a trip to Tanzania but I am getting to old and fat. My downtime wouldn't allow me. I struggle now to spearfish costal reefs. (not Tanzania)

http://extremebluewaterspearfishing.com/ebws/Home.html

Jfet, sorry for the interruption. I certainly enjoyed your trip.

No Sir! Not a Problem. This forum allows us all to read how we do the same thing differently. Always a pleasure to read about your experiences.(y)

(y)

Oh Wheels,
I envy you for your youth in these days.
Foxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you