USA: Dry Ground Mountain Lion Hunt With Seven Anchor Outfitters

By the way, I think I had that same horse one day, it also threw me off with the assist of tree branches!! o_O

Thanks for sharing! This is a great writeup! America has such a plethora of different games species to hunt (Not as many as Africa, but still quite a few). Mountain lion wasn't on my bucket list, but now that I read this, I may have to add it! Thanks

great cat, a bucket list hunt for sure!

Awesome cat! Congratulations.

Good tom! Congrats to you, the dogs and the outfitter. Dry ground lions are not easy.

Congrats on the mountain lion! A dreamy hunt for sure!

I don’t know how I missed this when you first posted it. I’ve tried three places for lion and haven’t had good luck. You had a grand experience! Man am I jealous! I am now just trying to call one in here in Colorado. Not sure I could hold up these days to what you went through.
Thanks for such a great report and pictures! At least I successfully lion hunted vicariously through you! Congratulations !

I don’t know how I missed this when you first posted it. I’ve tried three places for lion and haven’t had good luck. You had a grand experience! Man am I jealous! I am now just trying to call one in here in Colorado. Not sure I could hold up these days to what you went through.
Thanks for such a great report and pictures! At least I successfully lion hunted vicariously through you! Congratulations !

Thanks for the kind words. I am sure I could have lasted the entire 5 days if we didn't get the Lion on the first day LOL Logan has a great success rate so I would recommend him if you want to give Lion hunting it another shot.

I'm not sure how I missed this report either! What a cool hunt and great cat. Congratulations!

Thanks for the kind words. I am sure I could have lasted the entire 5 days if we didn't get the Lion on the first day LOL Logan has a great success rate so I would recommend him if you want to give Lion hunting it another shot.

I meant I am NOT sure I could have lasted all 5 days if we didn't get the cat right away.....

Beautiful cat. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross