Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
NWTF/RMEF/NRA/ECC/DSC/SCI/RMBHSF/WSF
Hunted
RSA/New Zealand/Botswana
34629E18-A292-41C6-A6D3-C7CD23860372.jpeg

So blessed, thankful, and grateful to have the opportunity to hunt Arizona desert bighorn sheep. 12/13/2022. Kofa National Wildlife Refuge, USA, Unit 45C. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

5AB50A15-1C38-42C2-B38A-4F87650DFAD8.jpeg

The whole basecamp team that worked very hard and extremely well together. Great group of guys. One friend in this group applied for 49 years straight and finally drew and killed an Arizona sheep last year at 79 yoa. That’s dedication!

59EFF81E-C204-4C56-A03F-EF8B34F681DA.jpeg

A quick thanks to all of the different organizations and their members that directly and indirectly support conservation, hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. God please continue to bless America, TheGrayRider!

Awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Fantastic! Congratulations Tom!!

CONGRATULATIONS! A fine old Ram.

It's fantastic to see a hunter that appreciates the huge effort to conserve those very special sheep.
Very nice ram. Congratulations.

Well done all around. Congratulations on a fine ram

That´s a nice one, congrats !

Congratulations is too weak of a word for a desert bighorn, but its all I’ve got, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Fabulous! Congrats to entire team.

View attachment 506328

So blessed, thankful, and grateful to have the opportunity to hunt Arizona desert bighorn sheep. 12/13/2022. Kofa National Wildlife Refuge, USA, Unit 45C. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
Awesome and congratulations!!!

Had the privilege to see my first ones in West Texas last year. I can just imagine the feelings of accomplishment. Sincerest congratulations.

nice to see things like a Arizona desert sheep on a African form very cool.

Need to check out the search function here. There are amazing hunting reports from all over the world.

Congratulations Grayrider! That’s a trophy of a lifetime and a hunt to remember!

What a rare and wonderful trophy. Christmas presents don't get much better than this. Congratulations!

Thats awesome!!! Congratulations!!! I actually put in for unit 45C, so nice to vicariously see a sheep hunt from that unit!!! Very Cool!!! Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 506329
The whole basecamp team that worked very hard and extremely well together. Great group of guys. One friend in this group applied for 49 years straight and finally drew and killed an Arizona sheep last year at 79 yoa. That’s dedication!
Congratulations! What a privilege and what a great example of conservation success in the US. My patent live in Tucson and have spotted the herds of big horns roaming on Mt. Lemmon from their home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg