US Travel Bans/Restrictions South Africa

Canadas dictator just announced mandatory test and hotel for all travellers returning to Canada. Details are slim as normal, Gov cant make a real plan before the big announcement for the sheeple. Starts at $2000 until test results are received, negative and finish self isolation at home, positive stay in jail/gov hotel at your expense. No idea of these costs. 1.4% of cases have been linked to travel, this is a load of crap and will effect our planned summer trip. No $$$$ to pay the dictator, lets hope its not in effect June, but trip just got jeopardized. Dam this crap.

Now the sheeple are calling for domestic travel to get stopped??? Our a-hole Premier in BC leading the charge.

MB
I think the hotel is going to have a train that rides right through the main gate into the yard. And we will all get tattooed numbers on our wrists. Just for identification of course.

I think the hotel is going to have a train that rides right through the main gate into the yard. And we will all get tattooed numbers on our wrists. Just for identification of course.
Weird I made the same correlation today with some friends. And the craziness continues. Manitoba just implemented mandatory quarantine for interprovincial travel. This is getting real stupid and old fast. Went for a pre trip medical today, BP was way up, doc asked if I just seen our Dictators broadcast. Of course that was reason for my high BP. Steaming mad.

My travel companions cannot afford the new funds for jail stays, so their attendance is in question. Maybe same for myself if internal travel rules hit prior to June. I did find a couple test facilities in BC at a cost of almost $400 cnd. None close to me. All this stress is taking away from the normal fun year pre safari planning.

MB

Sometimes our arrogance amazes even me. Lets try a little exercise in logic shall we. America now has over 30 million people who have been infected. But the only mutations discovered have been South Africa, UK, and Brazil. What no American mutation? This virus will not go away until the entire world realizes we must all work together to get everyone inoculated. This virus will continue to spread and mutate because that's what viruses do. It is a waste of time and resources to do anything other than manufacture and administer vaccine. But what the he'll do I know. Just a simple hunter who misses my chosen calling.

Sometimes our arrogance amazes even me. Lets try a little exercise in logic shall we. America now has over 30 million people who have been infected. But the only mutations discovered have been South Africa, UK, and Brazil. What no American mutation? This virus will not go away until the entire world realizes we must all work together to get everyone inoculated. This virus will continue to spread and mutate because that's what viruses do. It is a waste of time and resources to do anything other than manufacture and administer vaccine. But what the he'll do I know. Just a simple hunter who misses my chosen calling.
I say we ban him from the site. He uses too much facts and logic. Clearly it's misinformation.

My flights are mid-April so not panicking, going to wait and see what happens between now and March then make decisions at that time. Hopefully this will start to die off by then, but will be what it will be I guess.

My flights are mid-April so not panicking, going to wait and see what happens between now and March then make decisions at that time. Hopefully this will start to die off by then, but will be what it will be I guess.

Hopefully the uk prison...I mean government will allow people to leave the country by then....not sure if correct but read they looking at not allowing some businesses to reopen till may....

Delta flight ATL to JNB for me April 9th. Haven’t heard a peep yet

UPDATE: just checked Delta App. All of my flights have remained unchanged. Problem is the flight from ATL to JNB is no longer shown. So I have a flight from BOS to ATL and JNB to Polokawane Just no way to get to JNB.

Last edited:
If you all want to actually get here...Zambia..Zim...SA..Namibia...Tanzania...etc use Ethiopian...Qatar...Emirates.....especially the first two are delivering people depending on where they fly to...so there are options and you can get here....

I do think we will be able to get there, just not sure where the $7000+ will come from upon our return to Canada? Or even if I am willing to pay our dictator his blood money. Knowing our PM's verified history I am guessing that the trains taking us will be Trudope line, the hotels are his friends, under a shell charity, the security force he hired has something to do with Mr Blair, and lets not forget Freeland and Butts are somehow involved.

I am not taking any bets that these new rules will be relaxed/over before 6 Aug? our return date.

MB

I can't get a confirmation on this. I hear different answers. Upon arrival back into the States from South Africa, is there a mandatory two week self quarantine? I have 17 days between my arrival home from SA and my trip to Botswana

I can't get a confirmation on this. I hear different answers. Upon arrival back into the States from South Africa, is there a mandatory two week self quarantine? I have 17 days between my arrival home from SA and my trip to Botswana
If I had your problem I would stay the extra 17 days in SA, play tourist, have fun? Maybe cheaper and easier than costs of extra flights and hassle of Covid rules.

I'm Canadian so we have bigger costs and issues upon return.

MB

Oh, my wife even suggested that. Problem is, I have an attractive, blond hair, green-eyed daughter that will be joining me on the Botswana trip. The thought of her traveling alone, and spending 14 hours in Doha by herself, is not something I want to experience. If it was a non-stop flight, I'd probably do it. She'd get on the plane in Houston and I'd be waiting for her in Johannesburg, no problem. She turned 20 today, but still, I'll just make the two trips. And the CDC website recommends a test within 3-5 days after returning and 7 days of self-quarantine.

Delta flight ATL to JNB for me April 9th. Haven’t heard a peep yet
Greetings,

This is an update on your upcoming travel as Delta has dropped their direct Atlanta-Johannesburg flight through May 31 and your flights have been affected.

I am recommending that clients request a full refund for their Delta ticket. Please note the company we use to process the refunds does charge us for each refund submitted; therefore there is a $50 agency fee per person to process refunds or reissues as stated on your itinerary. I hope you understand as we have a lot of time/work invested and our commission is being recalled by the airline. If you have additional tickets other than Delta, I can let you know the options for refunds or rebooking.

If you have rescheduled this trip or if you still plan to travel and need to book alternate flights, please send that info so we can begin the rebooking process. I will be working through rebookings as quickly as possible by departure date and appreciate your patience during this process. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Kind Regards, Lori Spears
unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just received word the SA churches are opening again and liqour is on sale mon-thurs. Steps in right direction.

i just received word the SA churches are opening again and liqour is on sale mon-thurs. Steps in right direction.
Steps in right direction for SA, mean while NA dictators are going backwards. Anything to stop us from travel, living or opening. Another check in the Government dependant state they want. I bet whoever started this is laughing so hard. Their plan is working better than expected.

MB

yes i've read some of the ridiculousness coming from out northern neighbors "leadership"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross