US Government investing in COVID-19 vax production in South Africa

jpr9954

AH elite
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
I'm on the US State Department's email feed for updates on Africa. They posted this today.

Today, the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) announced a joint financing package of €600 million for Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd., headquartered in South Africa, to expand local vaccine manufacturing capacity. DFC is working together with DEG (Germany), Proparco (France), and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to provide financing support. The package will help increase capacity to support Aspen’s efforts to produce COVID-19 vaccines with Stringent Regulatory Authorization (SRA) and/or World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing, including the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

The vaccines will be primarily distributed to the African Union, South African Government, and COVAX.

This effort supports the Administration’s goal to scale vaccine production, invest in African ingenuity and resilience, and help the global community beat this COVID-19 pandemic.

The way I look at it, the sooner COVID-19 is under control in southern Africa, the better it will be for them and for us as hunters traveling to Africa.

Ivermectin has controlled the virus in several parts of India and south America : it is cheap and effective.

Ivermectin has controlled the virus in several parts of India and south America : it is cheap and effective.
I have heard of Ivermectin used to control malaria but not COVID. It can also be used for heart worm in dogs but that is another issue.

The Ivermectin sold in the USA for worming horses is the same doseage as for humans and has been used widely by people in the know rather than unproven so called "vaccine shots". In fact, a good place to find it is at a feed store or Tractor Supply.

If you want the facts, ignore the MSM and Big Pharma and search the Internet for articles and reports on Ivermectin.

I internet always has the truth....lol

I have heard of Ivermectin used to control malaria but not COVID. It can also be used for heart worm in dogs but that is another issue.
funny how there are existing meds for Covid but the Vaccines are the only solution in light.

Vaccine production in RSA could help. But compliance there is questionable. And I hate to be a glass-half-empty kind of guy, but with more than 4200 mutations already documented, and a new variant of concern popping up about once a week (per CDC) we really have no idea where this pandemic will end up. Partially effective interventions often lead to enhanced resistance in organisms. The resurgence in Southern Africa confirms this.

Where would we be if we had jumped on this early? We’ll never know. Moe, Curly and Shep, The Left Wing Liberal Stooge triad of Democrats, Major News media and Tech Giants saw to that. Because they hated Trump, they fought any of his plans to protect us. Cancel flights from China? Racist. Build a Wall to control our border? Racist. Force the WHO to get tough on investigating China? Racist. In fact, people were fired for even suggesting a Wuhan Lab Leak. The Democratic Party threatened to sue Trump over Operation Warp Speed. That siphoned 10 billion bucks from dem approved programs and funneled it straight to research labs to jump start a vaccine program. I owe my life to that program. It probably saved thousands of Americans.

Professor Marilyn Roossinck of Penn St U told us that the closest relative virus found is BatCoVRatG13. The Chinese Academy of Sciences showed scientists experimenting with live bats inside the Wuhan Lab. Never mind, said the Stooges. Don’t investigate. To Hell with the public. The President of Emory Univ School of Medicine said “the trajectory of this Pandemic may have been vastly different if we had had access to good data from the start”. Maybe. Would good knowledge of experimental enhancement of DNA chain sequences have resulted in better or earlier vaccines? Seems plausible. One thing is sure: even the Stooges are doing an about face. “We should have looked more closely, but it’s Trump’s fault. He mixed in racism and it confused us about China”, they said. Always racism. Fake news again. Remember the “Hong Kong Flu”? That wasn’t racist. Diseases are often named for their origins.

Stupid? Scary Stupid? Or worse? Imagine this: A virus breaks out. It’s Covid. The origin city has two virus research labs. One of them is the largest lab on Earth investigating Covid viruses and their enhancement. Could there be a connection Sherlock? Nope. Debunked, baseless, a Trump lie, a conspiracy theory…all these terms are exact quotes by dem politicians during the last year. Now the about-face. They’re gonna save us and take credit. Everyone agrees that we need to find the origin to prevent a future catastrophe. Even Curly Joe.

I had hoped to do maybe 3 more safaris in my lifetime. A 45 year old may delay a year or two with little consequence. Not me. I need to go now. Or sooner.

I don’t know where the virus came from. There is no proof that early intervention would have saved thousands. I think it would have. But whenever the Stooges say “debunked” or “baseless” I now take a new look. Why should I believe them? They tried to kill me. Voter fraud? Baseless, they say.

I wish the hunting industry well. They have suffered. Uncertainty has plagued them like The Plague. Uncertainty in travel? Ya, I have a friend that was stuck in India for a year. It can make you nervous. I admire all of you that have gone in spite of travel issues. To those who have a wheels-up date in July or August, I salute you. Planning to do the same. Good health, good hunting.....thanks for posting.....FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!