US Court rules Hippos are legal people

It is ridiculous. However, how soon will it be before we see a lawsuit being brought on behalf of "Community of Gemsbok Living In the Eastern Cape" or something similar? Given the deranged members of the anti-hunting community it will be sooner than later.

I have seen people that are hippos in Walmart. Often.
The personification of hippos does not surprise me....
'Tards in the US and UK think that they know what is best for everyone.....everywhere.....FWB

I have seen people that are hippos in Walmart. Often.
The personification of hippos does not surprise me....
'Tards in the US and UK think that they know what is best for everyone.....everywhere.....FWB
Wal Mart must be the communal grazing environment?

4547BA4E-C9E4-4728-B6AA-9A4E823D9EA5.jpeg

I would gladly allow these “people” to legally reside in the Rio Grande River of the Texas border. Might keep some of the actual illegal human smuggling and flat ass US soil invasion from happening! Maybe they should rule Brownings M2 a person also and really slow it down.
The 50 BMG is a great idea what ammo AP, tracer, or ball or a couple of thousand rounds of each, ex 50 cal gunner!
IMG_1131.JPG

I doubled checked the calender and it's not April Fools day is this news for real?????

The 50 BMG is a great idea what ammo AP, tracer, or ball or a couple of thousand rounds of each, ex 50 cal gunner!View attachment 432773
Now that the senile pedophile has brought the troops home, the bright thing to do is station them on the Mexican border with an SOSSTK (shoot on sight shoot to kill) order. That would really slow things down.

Liberal Liberals Liberals! Its so stoooopid that i cannot bring myself to read the entire article. It will go away as soon as we get them out of office and HOPEFULLY someone with COMMON SENSE will be sitting on the thrown!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg