US Court rules Hippos are legal people

Hunter4752001

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media

Its tempting to file this away as more proof that the lunatics are in charge of the asylum once know as the USA.

Unfortunately there could be disastrous consequences if the decision is allowed to stand. Using it as a precedent, could US animal rights groups start requiring sanctions against African countries that allow culling or hunting? Jail time for hunters? Further pressure to ban trophy imports as a 'rights' issue? Ban hunting inside the US? Where would it stop?

Its tempting to file this away as more proof that the lunatics are in charge of the asylum once know as the USA.

Unfortunately there could be disastrous consequences if the decision is allowed to stand. Using it as a precedent, could US animal rights groups start requiring sanctions against African countries that allow culling or hunting? Jail time for hunters? Further pressure to ban trophy imports as a 'rights' issue? Ban hunting inside the US? Where would it stop?
Honestly! If true, this is a new level of absurdity.

1. What am I missing here? Why does any US law matter in Colombia?

2. With all the shit going on, this…THIS?!!..is what is taking up time and resources in our court system?!

I realize that the priorities are all kinds of f’d up, but this unbelievably ridiculous. I agree with @Hunter4752001 that this is a dangerous precedent.

This is what happens when liberals run things. They live in a dream world of fairies, pixy dust and unicorns. Remember that old saw from the 70's?
"Animals are people too".

Well, I’ve seen a number of hippos at Wal Mart who indeed identified themselves as humans at the check out line, so…..?
I know what you mean i see hippos & pigs at some shopping centers in Australia,The Government breads them for votes. God save us the Russians & Chinese must be laughing at this insanity, Please get Trumph back into the top job asap.

I just saw something on TV about those hippos. My first thought was "can I hunt them?" but then they showed the locals worship them even when they're aggressive towards people. Apparently they're "people" now lol

Seriously, why is it almost always American and British officials doing stupid shit like this? Are they retarded?

Pablo Escobars infamous cocaine Hippos down in Colombia are being sterilized, because the population has gotten out of control.
I think that would be a good strategy to keep these Liberal loony tunes from breeding. .....just sayin!

I'm just a plumb dumber and not real swift on the upchuck, but where in hell does a court in Ohio think they get the right to rule that an animal in a foreign country is legally a person?
THIS is why the rest of the world hates us!

Seriously, why is it almost always American and British officials doing stupid shit like this? Are they retarded?

Because they have been duped and fooled by the Hindu cult of worship,aka vegans andn thereby supportig radical India hidden hatred of the West,whilst thinking they are smug over it . They are not seeing they are " fighting the imperium" .

I would gladly allow these “people” to legally reside in the Rio Grande River of the Texas border. Might keep some of the actual illegal human smuggling and flat ass US soil invasion from happening! Maybe they should rule Brownings M2 a person also and really slow it down.

OR, they could train the hippos and ride them up from Colombia and cross the Rio Grande on hippoback? Beats walking and swimming! Ha! Ha!

Hmmm Hippos in the Rio Grande. Sounds like a good idea. How about contacting the NT Gov't and asking if they'll send a couple of thousand salties just to spice it up a bit. And don't forget to order a few hundred ele from Botswana. They'll fit in well re-wilded in California.

Hmmm Hippos in the Rio Grande. Sounds like a good idea. How about contacting the NT Gov't and asking if they'll send a couple of thousand salties just to spice it up a bit. And don't forget to order a few hundred ele from Botswana. They'll fit in well re-wilded in California.
That would be “re wilded” in Texas. But, they have lots of room so it won’t be a problem. And don’t forget the camels! Air lift a couple hundred endangered camels from OZ. Ha! Ha! Ha!

The crocs are for the Rio Grande ie protecting the Texas border, The ele are for California, the spiritual home of the global lunatic fringe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg