US citizens- Question-- Have you received your $1200??

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Just wondering. neither my wife nor I have received anything from the government in the way of a stimulus payment AND the few people that we have talked to (about 8 or 10) NONE of them have received it either. So wondering how many her have received it or is it just another scam?

EricB

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
We received ours at the beginning of this month. $3900 for the wife and I, plus the three kids.

I bought gun parts and a Collins 75A-4 with some of it. Allowed me to buy toys that I've been wanting for a while but didn't have the extra cash to buy.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Received mine about 2 weeks ago. Son and family received theirs about 3 weeks ago.

Tanks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
I don't qualify, so no. A friend's 23 year old daughter received hers.

Ridge Runner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa
I received mine as a direct deposit, the last week of April.

Last edited:

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
For you that received payments, did you get a check in the mail or was it deposited to your bank account? Since we always end up paying the IRS and never getting a refund, the IRS doesn't (at least that they'll admit to) have our bank account information, so we are supposed to get a check in the mail. Oh well, what do you expect? "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" goes down in history as one of the biggest lies ever told.

Mr. Zorg

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Not yet and never will. Friends who qualified received theirs as EFT's.

Beretta391

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Dsc,nsca
Hunted
Namibia, USA , Argentina
We got ours , daughter and son both got theres. All direct deposit into checking accounts. Got ours around middle of April.

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
An older lady friend received hers yesterday. An SS type check in the mail.
:cry: I don’t qualify due to selling too many stocks in 2018 for my trip to Africa. 2018 is the year it’s based on as I understood it.

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA, Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
My kids and significant others received theirs about a month ago. We do not qualify.

USMA84DAB

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
MO, CO
Due to my retired status and 100 disabled rating, we show virtually zero income, so we qualify handily - received it about 2 weeks after announcements via electronic deposit - my Lovely Spousal Unit's theory for speedy deposit is due to my veteran status. We also had filed our tax return early this year. Who knows for sure.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
I don’t qualify but did get about 500 bucks a week in perks taken away! I’m still waiting for the thank you letters to show up for the Obama free cell phone program.

Foxi

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
With us, it was said, every freelancer like me gets € 5.000.-, if you have losses due to the Coronacrisis (who has not?)
So the government claims.
Today in my email mailbox the refusal.
Well, whoever manages with foresight and does not live on debt is not qualified for it.
My answer to the ministry of economics :

" Thanks for your propaganda campaign :S Bs Flag:

mdwest

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
DSC Life Member, NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Argentina, Peru
We dont qualify...

Winchester is regretting that they wont be able to sell me a new rifle as a result.. :)

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
Just wondering. neither my wife nor I have received anything from the government in the way of a stimulus payment AND the few people that we have talked to (about 8 or 10) NONE of them have received it either. So wondering how many her have received it or is it just another scam?
I got mine

EricB

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
For you that received payments, did you get a check in the mail or was it deposited to your bank account? Since we always end up paying the IRS and never getting a refund, the IRS doesn't (at least that they'll admit to) have our bank account information, so we are supposed to get a check in the mail. Oh well, what do you expect? "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" goes down in history as one of the biggest lies ever told.

Ours was direct deposit.

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.