AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
CALL TO ARMS! SUPPORT SECRETARY ZINKE & THE FWS DECISION TO IMPORT ELEPHANT TROPHIES FROM ZAMBIA & ZIMBABWE

Use SCI's Action Center to contact President Trump and Secretary of the Interior Zinke now and tell them how much you appreciate the efforts of the Fish & Wildlife Service to remove barriers to sustainable use conservation for African wildlife.

This week the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (FWS) announced that elephants legally hunted in Zimbabwe and Zambia between 2016 and 2018 now can be imported into the United States. The Service made the announcement at the African Wildlife Consultative Forum, an event co-hosted by the Safari Club International Foundation and the host nation of Tanzania.

The news from Africa could not have been better for hunters or for anyone who loves or defends hunting culture. Hunters around the world play an integral role in wildlife conservation and when their rights are restricted, or import bans put in place, wildlife and local African communities all suffer.

This week's FWS announcement is consistent with what conservation scientists and wildlife experts have known for decades—that hunting is beneficial to wildlife and that African range countries know how to manage their elephant populations.

Within hours of the announcement, hysterical anti-hunters and news media outlets went into overdrive, attacking everyone in sight, including the Trump Administration, SCI and even the National Rifle Association of America. And their efforts seem to have paid off as their shrill, negative reactions has caused President Trump to delay the decision until meeting with Secretary Zinke.

Here's where you can help. Call or write now and tell President Trump and Secretary Zinke how much you appreciate the efforts of the Fish & Wildlife Service to remove barriers to sustainable use conservation for African wildlife. Be respectful and tell them you're a proud hunter, that you're not backing down, and that the facts of conservation science are on your side.

Tell them you strongly support the Fish & Wildlife Service's decision to allow the importation of elephant trophies from Zambia & Zimbabwe!

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

One and done thank you SCI

There are a lot more uninformed, well meaning animal lovers out there than there are hunters. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we are going to loose.

Done!

Done. Quick and easy follow the links folks!

Done

Done

Folks I'm going to bring this thread back up to the top as I know many members browse the forums on Sunday afternoons. Please follow the links and send President Trump support for this! It is an easy process.
Thank you fellow hunters and thank you Jerome for creating the thread!

DONE,WITH GUSTO.

Trump just tweeted about his decision is next week and it is not good. He said he “ would be hard pressed to believe this horror show is good for conservatation and animals.”

Trump just tweeted about his decision is next week and it is not good. He said he “ would be hard pressed to believe this horror show is good for conservatation and animals.”
Correction, he said he would be hard pressed to change his mind.

Well....

If he sticks with this, so much for a President that sides with hunters. Perhaps his sons don't have much influence on him after all?

I will wait for the officil word, but that last tweet sure wasn't positive.

Reactions: JKT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross